Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WFMW - Flip Top Crayola Markers



The kiddos and I were in Target a couple of weeks ago.

I don't know about ya'll but our first stop is ALWAYS the Dollar bins in Target!

We just happened upon these great markers by Crayola. They are called Flip Top Markers.

I don't know how these sweet little things made it in the dollar bins, because I know I would have paid a lot more for them had I known about them previously.


Since, they were only a dollar, I did what any smart homeschooling momma would do, I bought 4 packs of them! Yes I did!

Now, one pack I did send to my sister in law for my 3 year old nephew. Because this kind of stuff should be shared ya'll! Which is the reason I am telling you about it today!




The cap is attached so you never lose it and have a dried out marker.

It doesn't just flip open to the side and possibly get in your way while coloring (tragedy!)

Oh no, it slides all the way down the marker and allows you to place it on the other end of the marker. Like so:


My daughter who loves to do all things artsy; but who would never color with markers because she said she "hates the way they sound" has colored with nothing but these since we bought them.

My son LOVES them too. As a matter of fact he just made me this great picture of Elvis yesterday! Not bad for a 5 year old. We love Elvis around here...what can I say!

And, I love them because I don't have to turn the house upside down anymore looking for marker lids.  I love anything, that saves me time and only cost me a DOLLAR!!!

Now, go join Kristen at We are THAT family and tell us what works for you!

I have been in no way compensated for this. Just found a great thing and wanted to share it.

3 comments:

  1. I found these at Big Lots a few months ago. Genius! I hope their appearance at a discounter doesn't mean they're being discontinued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Wish I had kids to share this cool discovery with! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to show me some love!