Thursday, November 11, 2010

Partying Blood

I had to go in for some blood work the other day. So the kids and I go to the doctor's office and I get my blood work done. We then leave and head out to get some lunch. We park and are about to get out of the truck. My arm was wrapped in the bright blue tape. Not wanting to go in to eat with the bright blue tape on my arm; I check my arm to see if it is still bleeding. Ethan is right there with me checking everything out. It is done bleeding and so I remove the tape. Then Ethan says to me "Mom why do they take your blood from right there in the bend of your arm?" I said, "Well that's just the best place to draw blood from on most people honey." He then says, "Oh is that where your blood parties?"

All I could do was laugh! I love this kid. He always comes up with the funniest things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to show me some love!