Thursday, December 18, 2008

'Fro me to you - What he'll do to get a laugh




I love this man y'all; I really do! This is one of many things he will do to get a laugh from his children; and me as well for that matter. What pray tell, you ask is that on his head?? That would be a rubber glove.

Then he does this to really get a chuckle...


Oh yes, that's right! He pulls it down over his face and blows it up with his nose until it flies off his head and lands across the room. The children fall into fits of laughter on the floor. I just sit back and shake my head. He smiles and thinks to himself...mission accomplished!

Now go join the fun at We are THAT family!

8 comments:

  1. THE perfect man. You are blessed to have a husband that enjoys the sound of his family's laughter enough to go to those (snotty) extremes :) Thanks for sharing - you made me smile!

    Hope that you have a lovely weekend!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I have seen and tried that before!! In my goofy times of course!! I think it's great that they kids love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's so funny! My hubby used to do this when he was a youth pastor....tell your hubby not to try this when he has a cold...yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I haven't seen anyone try to do that since Howie Mandel! That is true talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby will do extreme things to get us to laugh, too. We're blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to have a husband/dad with a sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to show me some love!